Call for A-Team Licence Administrator
We’re looking to expand our team with a dynamic and efficient sales administrator who can contribute to quality customer service, identify business opportunities in existing client accounts to help our business achieve sustainable growth and strengthen our position in the market as a governance-driven professional IT services company.
Important things you need to know
What we do
We help our clients achieve confidence in their digital information by doing five things (quite well according to our clients):
- Reduce Risk (through IT Security)
- Increase Efficiency (through Advanced IT Infrastructure)
- Operate Intelligently (through Managed Services)
- Improve Consistency (through Corporate Governance)
- Empower Expertise (through the AVeS Training Academy)
What we believe
We live by 4 core organisational values that are:
- When we say you are important, it means that we’re not your run-of-the-mill employer. We base relationships on teamwork, treat people with dignity and respect, don’t fixate on job titles, care about people’s personal growth and promote collaboration through a flat organisational structure. At AVeS, you are important.
- Know your role suggest competence, chyouch is one side of the coin (we’ll get to other side a bit later). You have a unique and complementary role to fulfil within the team, and that gives you the responsibility to live your potential. We believe that continuous learning breeds both inner confidence and actionable know-how, and make training part of our company culture.
- Within your role in our A-Team, you make a difference. Your role allows you to expand your responsibilities and have a measurable impact on the daily business processes and success. We like people who show initiative, take responsibility and consistently build up the team to be great.
- And lastly, the other side of the coin asks you to enjoy the journey. Attitude matters as it fuels motivation and happiness in the workplace. People within our team have a passion for what they do. We live in an exciting technology renaissance, and strive to make the most of it. We may not be Google, but we are continually inspired by them.
The kind of people we would like to expand the team with are people who
- Live and breathe our values. If you don’t believe in them, we are probably not the right team for you.
- Have a keen attention to detail and pride in delivering high quality work, fast.
- Seek growth in their technical abilities, analytical and creative entrepreneurial thinking, as well as communication and business relationship building skills.
- Are excited by the opportunities made possible by the world of technology.
- Want to make their mark in the technology and business world by building long-term business relationship.
What you will do
You will work closely with the Security Sales Director to continue improving client retention and servicing existing clients the A-Way. Here’s how:
- Prepare and send quotes to clients quickly, accurately and comprehensively.
- Liaise with suppliers and A-Team members across the business to process clients orders efficiently and provide excellent customer service effectively.
- Maintain a professional relationship with clients throughout the sales cycle through follow-up communication.
- General sales administration, which includes completing tenders and RFQs.
- Maintain updated records of all clients, client communication and sales activities within our Client Relationship Management system.
- Communicating internally important feedback from customers.
- Deal with and responding to high volumes of emails and take office phone calls from customers.
Qualifications and Experience
Mandatory (and minimum) skills requirements:
- Excellent data entry and organisational skills with an eye for detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English, other languages are advantageous).
- Excellent work ethic: energetic, get-things-done attitude and take responsibility to deliver positive results beyond expectations.
- Ability to learn and apply IT industry concepts and technology product knowledge
- Solid proficiency in computer literacy and Microsoft Office 2016.
- Customer-centric sales skills and ability to build productive, growth-focused business relationships.
- Ability to travel to work (we are situated near Clearwater Mall in Johannesburg).
- Previous internal sales and administration within the IT industry.
- Knowledge of and working experience in the suite of Office 365 applications.