Applications close on 30 October 2020
We’re looking to expand our team with a dynamic and efficient sales administrator who can contribute to quality customer service, identify business opportunities in existing client accounts to help our Managed Services Provider (MSP) business achieve sustainable growth and strengthen our position in the market as an IT Governance & Architectural services consultancy.
Important things to know about this role
You will work closely with the Security Sales Team Leader to continue improving client retention and servicing existing clients the A-Way. Here’s how:
- Prepare and send quotes to clients quickly, accurately and comprehensively.
- Liaise with suppliers and A-Team members across the business to process clients orders efficiently and provide excellent customer service effectively.
- Maintain a professional relationship with clients throughout the sales cycle through follow-up communication.
- General sales administration, which includes completing tenders and RFQs.
- Maintain updated records of all clients, client communication and sales activities within our Client Relationship Management system.
- Communicating internally important feedback from customers.
- Deal with and responding to high volumes of emails and take office phone calls from customers.
(Advantageous) Previous internal sales and administration experience within the IT industry.
Skills & Competencies
- Excellent data entry and organisational skills with an eye for detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English, other languages are advantageous).
- Excellent work ethic: energetic, get-things-done attitude and take responsibility to deliver positive results beyond expectations.
- Ability to learn and apply IT industry concepts and technology product knowledge.
- Solid proficiency in computer literacy and the latest Microsoft Office Suite.
- Customer-centric sales skills and ability to build productive, growth-focused business relationships.
- Ability to travel to work (we are situated between Clearwater Mall and Northgate in Johannesburg).
- (Advantageous) Knowledge of and working experience in the suite of Office 365 applications.
The kind of people we hire in the A-Team
Live and breathe our values. If you don’t believe in them, we are probably not the right team for you.
Have a keen attention to detail and pride in delivering high-quality work, fast.
Seek growth in their technical abilities, analytical and creative entrepreneurial thinking, as well as communication and business relationship building skills.
Are excited by the opportunities made possible by the world of technology.
Want to make their mark in the technology and business world by building long-term business relationships.