This role is permanent.
Applications close on 05 August 2022
We’re looking to expand our team with a vibrant, energetic, self-driven sales administrator who can participate in sales administrative activities including, but not limited to, CRM Administration, creating quotes, supporting the sales team, and handling SME Sales clients and requests.
Life of a Sales Administrator at AVeS Cyber Security
You will work closely with our Security Pre-Sales Manager and Security Sales/tender team to deliver A-quality administration services to support the team, Here’s how:
- Request Pricing and generate relevant quotes for clients
- Assist with documentation in regard to tenders
- Maintain and build good relationships with our suppliers
- Update and maintain our CRM system
- Scheduling of Client meetings and Internal Sales Training
- Sending out license orders to clients
- Arranging and receiving of shipments for hardware sales generated by Security Sales Team
- Generation of CRM Sales Reports
- Ability to travel to work (we are situated in Weltevredenpark, Johannesburg). Reliable Transport.
AA/EE: Not Applicable
|Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
Contract type: Permanent
- Assist Sales team with client follow-ups, building excellent client relationships
- Monitoring sales order status
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction through sales service
- Assist Team with matching invoice numbers to sales orders and ensure correct account allocations
- Security Vendor Certifications
- Minimum of 3 years of administration working experience
- Working experience in Cyber Security.
- Quality checks on word documentation
Skills & Competencies
Mandatory (and minimum) skills requirements:
- Self-driven and manage daily tasks.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Excellent work ethic: energetic, get-things-done attitude and take responsibility to deliver positive results beyond expectations.
- Excellent communication and people skills, ability to call and explain cyber security solutions to customers and negotiate with clients.
- Solid proficiency in computer literacy and Microsoft Office stack.
- Customer-centric sales skills and ability to build productive, growth-focused business relationships.
- Well-developed and effective communication and presentation skills are a must for this position.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Team player, able to work in a team and get along well with senior management.
- Ability to spot opportunities and handle client-related queries.
- Vtiger CRM Knowledge.
- Knowledge of and working experience in Cyber Security.
- Knowledge of Quality checks on word documentation