Disclaimers, Terms and Conditions
Last updated on 1 December 2015.
The information contained in the e-mails of AVeS (herewith referred to as “our” or “we”) are confidential and may be subject to legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, copy, distribute or disclose the e-mail or any part of its contents or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received an e-mail in error, or it being of an unsolicited nature, please e-mail the sender by replying to the email message. All reasonable precautions have been taken to ensure no viruses are present in our e-mails. The sender cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage arising from the use of our e-mails or attachments. AVeS cannot accept liability for any statements made which are clearly the sender's own and not expressly made on behalf of AVeS as a company.
Boot Camps | Ts & Cs
Your seat reservation is dependent on the acceptance of the boot camp’s Terms and Conditions as stipulated below. If you do not accept the terms and conditions below, you will not be able to RSVP for nor attend our technology boot camps or other events.
Non-attendance & Cancelling Your Place:
AVeS reserves the right to provide technology boot camps to technology-specific clients of AVeS. Being a current or prospective client of AVeS does not result in an automatic entitlement to attend boot camp(s) with AVeS. AVeS retains sole discretion in identifying clients who qualify for free of charge technology boot camps. RSVPs must be accompanied by a Purchase Order (PO) in order to be considered and confirmed. POs must be submitted to AVeS at least 7 working days before the start date of the course.
How PO processing will work:
If you attend: We will credit the PO sent and NO amount will be payable by your company for the event attended.
If you do not attend: The PO will be payable by your company according to the previously agreed upon payment terms and conditions between your company and AVeS. Default payment terms is "Cash on Delivery" (COD).
If you have received an RSVP confirmation from AVeS for a boot camp and decide to cancel your attendance for any reason, AVeS must receive a written notice (via email) at least 7 days before the start date of a course. Failure to do so will result in your company being held liable for paying AVeS the market value of the boot camp. If you withdraw for whatever reason within the 7-day period, the full fee will remain payable if you are unable to secure and ensure a substitute attendee. Substitutions should be received by AVeS at least 48 hours prior to the course start date.
Special Dietary Requirements:
AVeS will make every effort to accommodate special requirements if we are notified at least 5 working days in advance by emailing training (at) aves.co.za.
Cancellation by AVeS:
Where circumstances dictate, AVeS reserves the right to alter published programmes (including the agenda and topics covered), trainers or venues. We will notify confirmed attendees via email or SMS of the changes as soon as possible prior to the boot camp’s start date. In the event of a course being cancelled, every effort will be made for an alternative date.
Training Terms and Conditions: Dell SonicWALL Certified Training
- Currently, the Dell™ SonicWALL™ Network Security Basic or Advanced Administrator Training Kit includes the following:
- Course Attendance Voucher (One seat for Instructor-led, classroom course) - valid for a period of 6 (six) months from date of purchase. For detailed training schedules please email training (at) aves.co.za.
- Applicable Dell™ SonicWALL™ training Manuals, including hands-on lab exercises.
- One Dell™ SonicWALL™ Network Security Basic or Advanced Administrator Trailing Exam key. Each Training Key qualifies the Student up to a maximum THREE attempts at either the Dell™ SonicWALL™ Network Security Basic or Advanced Administrator Training Exam.
- Dell™ SonicWALL™ Next Generation Firewall Appliance including One Year Comprehensive Gateway Security Services (The specific appliance model may change at the sole discretion of Dell™ SonicWALL™).
The Ambridge Office Park, Block B, First Floor, Vrede Road, Bryanston, 2021, Gauteng, South Africa.