POPIA Readiness Services
Are you ready? Let’s help.
Every journey starts with a “where”. Knowing where to start, where to go, and how to get there, are vital (unless you like being asked, over and over, “are we there yet?”).
Your POPIA readiness journey is the same. Assess, plan and fix what your business needs before the timer runs out.
Think your business is too small? Think again.
Data breaches (and fraud) affect businesses of all sizes and industries.
is how much SMBs accounted for data breaches.1 In Verizon’s 2021 Data Breach Investigations Report (DBIR 2021),
of data breaches in SMBs were found to be financially motivated, and 39% compromised personal information.1 (DBIR 2021)
is how much a South African business can lose in a single data breach.2 according to IBM.
POPIA Readiness Service Options
POPIA Self-AssessmentWhen you're not sure where to start and want to figure it out by yourself?
- Assess your business against POPIA’s requirements at your own pace, any time of the day.
- Get a POPIA readiness score with a detailed findings report.
Assess + Plan: Guided POPIA Assessment & RoadmapWhen you're not sure where to start or go, and want some expert guidance.
- Assess your business in 5-days against POPIA’s requirements with an expert by your side, onsite or online.
- Get a POPIA readiness score with detailed findings report.
- Get a POPIA roadmap to prioritise urgent versus important action items.
Plan + Fix: POPIA Remediation ServicesWhen you already know what you need, but aren't sure how to get it all done in time (or want to outsource the grunt-work to experts).
- Get urgent POPIA-related action items done with experts who plan, manage & implement them on your behalf.
- Let experts manage project stakeholders for you, such as vendors, contractors, staff, and business decision-makers.
- Get Information Regulator-ready project documentation & reporting (Project Schedule, Policies, Procedures, etc.)
The AVeS Team has been instrumental in the review and update of our ICT policies and procedures. Their combination of skills and experience makes the partnership with AVeS Cyber Security a good one for the IT department at Palabora
About the A-Team
AVeS Cyber Security forms part of the AVeS Cyber International group of companies. It is a specialist in industry-specific IT Governance & Architectural services, combining expert knowledge and services with leading technology products to provide comprehensive Information Security and Advanced IT Infrastructure solutions. Over the past 24-years, AVeS Cyber Security has strategically honed its solutions and services to help businesses future-proof their IT environments against the continually evolving threat landscape while achieving their digital transformation aspirations. The company offers a leading portfolio of professional services, products, and training in security, infrastructure, and governance solutions. Every year, the company continues to win numerous awards from some of the world’s top technology vendors, indicating competency, strength, innovation, and robustness in an industry that is fast growing in complexity due to evolving challenges, such as ransomware, advanced targeted attacks and the Internet of Things. The more recent awards include Kaspersky’s Africa Partner of the Year 2019, 2020 and 2021, Kaspersky’s Top META Learning Partner 2020, Sophos’ Upcoming Partner of the Year 2020, and ESET’s Best in the Biz Award 2021. AVeS Cyber Security also received prominent partner statuses across its portfolio, such as Microsoft Gold Datacentre Partner, DellEMC Gold Partner, Veeam Silver Partner and Sophos Platinum Partner.
Are you ready for POPIA?
Whether you’re “almost” or “not at all” ready, we’re here to help you get through your POPIA journey in one piece.
Terms and Conditions
- Remediation services can be delivered onsite or remotely, depending on which service option you choose. Service dates depend on the AVeS Cyber Security team’s availability.
- Offer valid until 30 June 2021.
- https://www.verizon.com/business/resources/reports/dbir/2021/smb-data-breaches-deep-dive/ According to DBIR 2021, SMBs include companies with less than 1000 employees. These statistics are global averages.
Cost of a Data Breach Report 2020 at R15:$1 exchange rate. The average total cost of a data breach for companies with <1000 employees is $2,53 million per breach.