Strengthen your IT capabilities with a flexible, on-site workforce and backed by a pool of experts
Seamlessly incorporate highly-skilled IT staff into your workforce to help you administer, implement or optimise technology solutions. With industry-specific experience and expert skills, you too can have access to flexible resourcing that’s fit-for-purpose and rightly-placed the first time. Our service delivery team members can help you uplift your IT capabilities and raise your service delivery maturity to the next level, whether on a temporary basis (while your staff learn the ins-and-outs of a technology solution) or by expanding your workforce with a readily available talent pool. You now have the opportunity to deliver the business value expected of the IT department with consistency and agility across business cycles.
- Flexibly expand your workforce in the short or long term
- Reduce unnecessary upfront staff sourcing and placement costs
- Match candidate profiles by industry or expertise with client environments and your business requirements
- Effectively place highly skilled IT resources on-site
- Have access to a hierarchy of technical support and escalation levels
- Have access to a talent pool of skilled IT resources
- Improve internal service delivery metrics, such as turnaround time, quality, and customer satisfaction
Processes & Functions Across the ITIL Service Life Cycle
Source: ITIL Maturity Model, 2013, by Axelos Limited.
Microsoft Operations Framework (MOF)
MICROSOFT OPERATIONS FRAMEWORK
Contact us for a scoping meeting to understand and propose the IT resources with the right fit for your organisation