Kaspersky Endpoint Security and Management: Encryption (KL008.10)
This advanced course (Day 1/3) is intended for Microsoft Windows network administrators who either have experience with Kaspersky Security Center and Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Windows or attended the KL 002.10 course.
Certified Training Course
Price available on request due to exchange rate fluctuations
Classroom-based, Instructor-led with emphasis on hands-on exercises. Every student does laboratory work independently on a separate set of virtual machines.
Start time: 09:00 (Registration will commence at 08:30 on the first day)
To be able to master the course and efficiently fulfill the laboratory work, a learner must have the following knowledge and skills before attending this course:
- Basic knowledge and understanding of key encryption concepts;
- Experience with Kaspersky Security Center and Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Windows; and
- Successfully completed the KL 002.10 course, or have valid KL Certified Professional or KL Certified Administrator status.
At the end of this course, you should be able to use encryption features of Kaspersky Endpoint Security to protect sensitive data on the corporate devices on the following technologies:
- Kaspersky Security Center 10
- Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10 for Windows
Exam & Certifications
Participants will receive an official certificate after completion of the course. This course culminates with the KLE 008.10 exam that you have up to three (3) chances to pass with a minimum mark of 70%. The exam should be written after class and in your own time.
Kaspersky Technical Certifications are relevant to and valid for the lifetime of a Kaspersky Lab product version.