Technology Boot Camp (Technical Training)
Microsoft Windows Network Administrators, Information Security Specialists
This event is for anybody interested in learning and exploring the management fundamentals of Kaspersky Endpoint Security
- Understanding of TCP/IP, the Internet and e-mail operating principles, basic skills in administering Microsoft Windows networks and Active Directory.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows operating systems.
13:30 to 17:00 Session (Theory, practical)
- Describe the capabilities of Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Windows and Kaspersky Security Center
- Plan and implement an optimal Windows network protection solution based on Kaspersky Endpoint Security and managed via Kaspersky Security Center
- Administer the deployed system
The course prepares for planning, deployment and maintenance of Windows network protection systems based on Kaspersky Endpoint Security and managed via Kaspersky Security Center. The lectures and laboratory sessions provide the audience with the necessary knowledge and skill.
This Boot Camp, co-hosted by AVeS and Kaspersky, is the ideal education and networking event for anybody interested in learning, connecting and exploring Kaspersky Endpoint Security and Management Fundamentals.