AVeS Cyber Security aims to help you realise the value of your organisation’s Information & Technology (I&T) investments by aligning your IT department more closely with the organisation’s overall strategic business objectives. In doing so, organisations can discover new competitive strategic advantages and become successful in managing digital transformation in and around the organisation. Our expert team has helped organisations achieve more consistent, predictive and measurable IT performance outcomes by aligning IT operations to local and globally-accepted best practices, such as King IV™, COBIT® 2019 and ISO 38500.
- Responsibly manage IT investments, projects and suppliers;
- Reduce policy or process complexity;
- Increase cost-effectiveness;
- Increase user satisfaction with information security arrangements and outcomes;
- Improve integration of information security;
- Inform risk decisions and risk awareness;
- Reduce information security incidents;
- Enhance support for innovation and competitiveness.
The AVeS Team has been instrumental in the review and update of our ICT policies and procedures. Their combination of skills and experience makes the partnership with AVeS Cyber Security a good one for the IT department at Palabora
IT Programme/Project ManagementGet an expert to responsibly manage an important IT investment programmes or project and its suppliers.
- Plan, control and manage the execution of programmes or projects in line with the organisation’s enterprise goals
- Create, update and report on project documentation (Project Schedule, Budget, Risk Register, etc.)
- Manage stakeholders, such as vendors, contractors, staff, and decision-makers
- Track, report on and manage the value and quality of project deliverables and maximise their contribution to the organisation’s overall investment portfolio
I&T-Business Alignment RoadmapFind the right step-by-step approach for your organisation to align its strategic enterprise goals and information & technology initiatives.
- Define current vs required governance and management objectives
- Identify existing vs required IT Service Management (ITIL®) policies, procedures and practices
- Identify Information & Knowledge Management (IKM) initiatives, their objectives, milestones, and progress
- Define a standard IT Project Management approach
- Identify compliance requirements and goals
Monthly CIO Advisory & Coaching ServicesWork through improving your organisation’s overall I&T Governance maturity status with one of our highly-experience CIO Advisors for a few days every month.
- Information & Technology Gap Assessment
- Assist in preparing a governance framework and strategic plan based on renowned IT governance and management standards (ISO 38500, COBIT 2019)
- Assist in implementing a project management methodology
- Assist in implementing and transferring knowledge of the following to staff (based on risk assessment recommendations & the information security framework for ISO 27001 certification): information security policies, operational procedures, forms, and checklists.
- Mentor CIO/CISO/COO and IT Staff
Partners & Standards
Recommended Service Pairings
Know what you want?
Find what you need to protect your small business or home against cyber criminals.